Chai is a little like coffee-- how you brew it is really important! Our recommended method is the traditional way on the stove-:
1. Use 2 heaped tsp of BBTC's chai and 2/3 cup water to a saucepan and bring to the boil.
2. Take off the heat and let steep for a couple of minutes.
3. Add 1/3 cup of your favourite milk.
4. Bring to the boil and remove.
5. Strain and serve with a touch of local honey.
Optional- add a couple of slices of ginger for some extra spiciness.
Enjoy! Sarita X
© 2019, Byron Bay Tea Company